Thursday, December 31, 2009

Queen Seondeok Behind the Scene 4

Beberapa foto behind the scene dan ng dari QSD, just have fun and enjoy...


kadorama-recapsBi Dam : Oh no..now the omen is floating....sigh..


kadorama-recapsBi dam : Let's jump...
Yu Shin : hmm..the water seem pretty cold..
Deok Man: ....


kadorama-recapsTirza: Where are they...?

kadorama-recapsBi Dam : wait..I won't jump....
Deok Man : guys...I prefer to hold your hands..
Yu Shin : the water is really cold..

kadorama-recapsStuntmen : hoi....it's so fun down here....



kadorama-recaps
kadorama-recapswow...yummy....

kadorama-recaps
kadorama-recapsKNG : wow..I'm pretty famous heh...

kadorama-recapsKNG : so..I sign here...what would you like me to write...?


kadorama-recaps

kadorama-recapsMi Shil : Seol Won...you promised to support me to be the Queen right...?
Seol Won : yeah...ya..

kadorama-recaps
kadorama-recapsMi Shil : Brother..look at those two...
Mi Saeng : Sis, they are still young...

kadorama-recapsMi Shil : those kids are really funny..

kadorama-recapsTirza: you mean..them ?!

kadorama-recapsMi Shil : how dare you said that..Lord Seol Won..who's going to die..I, Mi Shil won't die..

kadorama-recapsSeol Won : you're really scared me to death...


kadorama-recapsHa Jong : Mom..it's that true..you're really like that..
Mi Shil : I don't hear anything...I don't hear...

kadorama-recaps

6 comments:

  1. walaupun antagonis, tapi aku suka sama Mishil :DD
    bagus banget aktingnya , keren keren .
    You're look so pretty tante Mishil !

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya stuju.. actingnya pas bgt...
    ceritanya jd seru bgt cz ada Mishil nya...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iya napa ya meksi jahat tapi tetep aja cantik dan ga menyebalkan dipandang...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matanya itu lho..ama senyumnya yang rada sereem hehehe...tapi setuju banget..actingnya Oke banget!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. huahahaha.. how you get all those pics.. but does alcheon resemble with Jun Ki??? hmmm..

    ReplyDelete